Lately, with the hype and buzz around this company, a lot of people want to know what iXQ TV actually is. Moreover, they want to know what the company offers as well as if they can trust it. So, is iXQ TV a scam or a legitimate business?
Well, if you are among those people, then you have come to the right place. Today, we will share with you essential information about IXQ TV. Also, we will present to you not so well-known facts about this business.
Moreover, we will be going to look at the most crucial question today – is this a TV Streaming MLM Ponzi scheme? So, are you ready to learn the full truth about iXQ TV? Well, let’s not waste time and get started.
What is iXQ TV?
Address: 8101 Vanguard Drive Suite 100 Mechanicsville, VA 23111 USA
iXQ TV is an MLM TV streaming provider. First, as a provider, the company offers unlimited online streaming on over 5,000 live channels. On the other hand, as an MLM company, iXQ TV gives users the ability to earn money by becoming an affiliate and recruiting people. In other words, earning commissions through the iXQ TV compensation plan. Moreover, below, we will explain to you the compensation plan that iXQ TV used to offer to all members.
“Over 5,000 Live Channels to watch. Access your streaming content through any mobile device, computer, smart tv, or Android Box.
You will get access for up to 6 devices to be logged in at the same time. No more fighting over who watches what.”
Furthermore, the MLM TV streaming provider offered channels that include premium live, sports, international channels, and more. For example, iXQ TV provided premium movie channels like HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Showtime, Encore, etc.
Here’s a list of only a few of the live TV channels iXQ TV offered
- ABC – all channels many in HD
- CBS NBC – all channels many in HD
- FOX – all channels many in HD
- Children’s Channels – all channels such as Disney, Nick, Cartoon net, many in HD
- FX – all channels many in HD
- Nat Geo – all channels, many in HD
iXQ TV also included popular sports channels:
- NFL Sunday Ticket – all channels in HD
- Pac 12 – all channels in HD
- MLB Pass (HD)
- Fox Sports (- all channels in HD
- UFC Live Events
- Boxing (HD)
- Tennis (HD)
- Golf Channel (HD)
Channels Available from Other Countries
(The UK, The USA, and Canada are not included here)
- Australia/New Zealand – 84
- Afghanistan – 19
- Africa – 114
- Albania – 129
- Premium Arab – 68
- Arab – 1056
- Armenia – 9
- Belgium – 23
- Brazil – 90
- Bulgaria – 30
- Caribbean Islands – 96
- China – 22
- Czech Republic – 46
- Ex-Yu – 109
- France – 194
- German – 301
- Greek – 151
- Hungary – 116
- India – 179
- Indonesia – 10
- Irish – 20
- Iran – 48
- Israel – 35
- Italy – 125
- Japan – 4
- Korea – 53
- Latin – 660
- Macedonia – 3
- Netherlands – 209
- Norway – 128
- Pakistan – 27
- Philippines – 12
- Polish – 139
- Portugal – 134
- Romania – 69
- Russia – 66
- Spanish – 138
- Spanish Region – 41
- Switzerland/Denmark – 71
- Sweden – 66
- Thailand – 31
- Turkish – 233
More About iXQ TV
It’s important to note that currently, the official website of iXQ TV is not working. Moreover, if you try to open the domain, the following message will appear on your screen:
“HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.”
Also, our sources have told us that this message appears since July 2019. Well, do you think a legitimate business will leave such an error for so long? In our opinion, a legitimate TV streaming company will try to fix whatever the problem is as soon as possible. Moreover, the domain name was registered on April 26, 2018. So, did this MLM scam collapsed in just a year?
Further, we were unable to find much information about the company owners or the management team. However, the domain name is registered to David Bremner. When we tried to find information about this person, we were left speechless. David Bremner is associated with another Ponzi scheme – vStream TV.
Moreover, he was the owner of vStream TV. Further, as the domain name is registered to his name, he is likely the owner of iXQ TV too. Also, if you are wondering what vStream TV was selling, well, they were offering streaming boxes for $349 each. Furthermore, the second interesting coincidence between these two companies is the fact that both webpages are no longer working. Indeed, users can no longer visit the vStream TV website or the iXQ TV website.
If the first MLM company ended up scamming people and collapsing, then who was expecting iXQ TV to be any different? iXQ TV was also a Ponzi scheme, which collapsed in the months between May and August this year. But how did they manage to scam so many people? What was the iXQ TV offering? Well, let’s take a look at the subscription plans.
What were the iXQ TV Subscription Options?
As we mentioned earlier, the MLM TV streaming provider offered two different types of subscriptions. So, the first one was for users who wanted to stream. Meanwhile, the second subscription type was more like an affiliate membership. Moreover, people were allowed to earn money through commissions.
Users: 2 Simultaneous Connections = $39.00 / Month
- 2 Simultaneous Log-Ins
- Email Support
- 5,000 + Live Channels
Users: 4 Simultaneous Connections = $51.00 / Month
- 4 Simultaneous Log-Ins
- Email Support
- 5,000 + Live Channels
Users: 6 Simultaneous Connections = $63.00 / Month
- 6 Simultaneous Log-Ins
- Email Support
- 5,000 + Live Channels
Professional Account Types (Affiliate Membership)
- $59.95 for Pro accounts
- $114.95 for Pro Plus accounts
Compensation Plan and Uni-level Structure
iXQ TV has a tremendous uni-level structured compensation plan. With it, affiliates could earn money by simply selling the TV streaming service subscription.
- 1st Level – personally referred members and customers
- 2nd Level – referred members that your level 1 (personals) members sponsored or enrolled in the IXQ TV opportunity.
- 3rd Level – referred members that your level 2 team members sponsored or enrolled in the IXQ TV opportunity.
Moreover, with iXQ TV, there are three different levels. Generally, the first level is the Customer Level. It gives users access to the app and online service only.
Further, the second level is the iXQ TV Business Partner Level, which provides users with the ability to participate in the compensation plan along with access to the app and online streaming service. Also, this level provides 25 CV.
Furthermore, the third level is the IXQ TV Pro Business Partner Level. It gives users the ability to participate in the compensation plan at the pro level, along with access to the app and online streaming service. Also, this level provides 40CV.
iXQ TV Ranks and Commissions
So, with iXQ TV, there are six commission types. Typically, each one allows you to earn commissions, especially when you join at the appropriate levels. However, before we continue with any commissions or qualifications, we want to share with you the different iXQ TV Ranks.
- Independent Business Partner Rank
- Junior Executive Rank – 150 GV to qualify
- Executive Rank – 1,500 GV to qualify
- Senior Executive Rank – 2,500 GV to qualify
- Regional Rank – 5,000 GV to qualify
- National Rank – 10,000 GV to qualify
- International Rank – 20,000 GV to qualify
- 1 Star Rank – 50,000 GV to qualify
- 2 Star Rank – 100,000 GV to qualify
- 3 Star Rank – 200,000 GV to qualify
- Ruby Rank – 300,000 GV to qualify
- Emerald Rank – 600,000 GV to qualify
- Diamond Rank – 1,000,000 GV to qualify
The customer commissions allow you to earn from your personally referred customers. Moreover, these commissions are paid out on a four-level uni-level plan. For example, say you sponsor a customer. This means that you will earn $10 for the first month for the customer for the lifetime of their subscription payment.
- 2nd Level Customers – $3 commissions for the lifetime of their subscription per month.
- 3rd Level Customers – $1 commissions for the lifetime of their subscription per month.
- 4th Level Customers – $1 commissions for the lifetime of their subscription per month.
Fast Start Commissions
Generally, the fast start commission is like a better version of the customer commissions. However, it has more levels of commissions that pay from the volume that the member joins at. Moreover, when you are your team sponsor, new affiliates, you will earn commissions. So, let’s take a look at the first month commissions that you will make.
- 1st Level – You will earn $15 for the first month and $12.50 starting in the second month for Pro-Level referrals. Moreover, you will earn $10 for the first month and $10 for the second
- 2nd Level – $5 for Pro Level and $3 at the customer level
- 3rd Level – $3 for Pro Level and $1 at the customer level
- 4th Level – $2 for Pro Level and $1 at the customer partner level
Depending on the rank level you are, the residual commissions are different. So, let’s take a look at the residual commissions.
- Independent Business Partner Rank – Earn from level 1
- Junior Executive Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2 and 3
- Executive Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 3 and 4
- Senior Executive Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Regional Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% from level 4, 5 and 6
- National Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% + 1.5% from level 4, 5% from level 5 and 6
- International Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% + 1.5% from level 4, 5%+ 1.5% from level 5 and 5% from level 6
- 1 Star Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% + 1.5% from level 4, 5%+ 1.5% from level 5 and 5% from level 6 and 2.5% from level 7
- 2 Star Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% + 1.5% from level 4, 5%+ 1.5% from level 5 and 5% from level 6, 2.5% from level 7 and 8
- 3 Star Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% + 1.5% from level 4, 5%+ 1.5% from level 5 and 5% from level 6, 2.5% from level 7, 8 and 9
Like most MLM companies, iXQ TV also had matching commissions, which are, in fact, monthly bonus commissions. However, to qualify for these matching commissions, you need to sponsor new members personally. Also, you need to have a certain volume level.
- 2 PS and 80 PS CV – Earn 20% from level 1 only.
- 3 PS and 160 PS CV – Earn 20% from level 1, 10% on Level 2.
- 4 PS and 240 PS CV – Earn 20% from level 1, 10% on Level 2, and 3.
- 6 PS and 400 PS CV – Earn 20% from level 1, 10% on Level 2, 3, and 4.
- 8 PS and 600 PS CV – Earn 20% from level 1, 10% on Level 2, 3, 4, and 5.
CV – Commissionable Volume = the volume from any sold product.
GV – The combined Commissionable Volume from all members of your uni-level pay structure
Leadership Bonus Commissions
With iXQ TV, when you reach a certain rank, you get a one-time leadership bonus.
- Regional Rank – $100
- National Rank – $250
- International Rank – $500
- 1 Star Rank – $1,000
- 2 Star Rank – $2,000
- 3 Star Rank – $4,000
- Ruby Rank – $10,000.
- Emerald Rank – $25,000
- Diamond Rank – $50,000
Lifestyle Monthly Bonus Commissions
This bonus is for active users. Moreover, the lifestyle monthly bonus commissions are paid only to qualified members. For example, you need to have a certain amount of active affiliate members.
- $5,000 – You will need an entire team of 5,000 active members to qualify for this bonus.
- $10,000 – You will need a total group of 10,000 active members to qualify for this bonus.
- $20,000 – You will need a complete team of 20,000 active members to qualify for this bonus.
Of course, refunds are an essential part of every business structure. At first, people may join the program or become part of the company and like the experience. However, later, they can conclude that they don’t like the program, service, or the company and ask for a refund. In our opinion, refunds are essential.
Unfortunately, iXQ TV doesn’t agree with us. As we were looking for information, we came across the following sentence “Please note: Subscriptions are non-refundable.” In other words, iXQ TV will not refund you or any other person the subscription fee. Do you think this is what a legitimate business should do?
The biggest nightmare of every online consumer is when the program or the company he or she has become part of, ends up being a Ponzi scheme. After all, nobody wants to be scammed, especially not when he or she has invested both time and money into the project or company.
Also, iXQ TV was a relatively new type of MLM scam. So, it was much easier for them to scam people. Indeed, their product type is different than what typical MLM companies offer. However, the company was not transparent from the beginning. Also, the TV streaming providers’ offer was too good to be true.
Moreover, with iXQ TV, many things didn’t look right. So, our advice to our readers is always to dig deeper. By doing so, you will be able to find anything that looks suspicious before investing your money in a shady company. And if you read our articles, you will know what to look for when doing research.