Lately, the number of people who are talking about Asirvia is rising. But do you know what the reason behind this hype is?
Well, unless you do, it would be wise to read this article as we have spent a lot of time gathering our information. Moreover, today, we will talk about this MLM company in detail.
Indeed, Asirvia is a new multi-level marketing company on the market. However, this is not exactly correct as “was” will be more suitable for this company.
Indeed, the company is no longer active. The last known date on which the company was still offering its product is January 26th, 2019.
But in other words, unless you have invested cash in this business, then you should not worry. On the other hand, we have heard that a lot of people were scammed by this MLM company Asirvia.
So, we suggest you keep scrolling to see all the details as we will cover everything in this article.
What is Asirvia?
- Founded: 2016
- Founder: Donald LaPlume
- Owners: Don Smith and Kevin Marino
- Type: Multi-Level Networking Company
- Price: $25/month
In short, Asirvia is a multi-level networking company, which was founded in 2016. Moreover, the company is based in New Hampshire, USA.
In short, for those who are interested, the company shared little to no information about who the owner or management team is. However, we were able to find out that Donald LaPlume founded the company.
Also, the current owners of the company are Don Smith and Kevin Marino.
Indeed, these people had a great idea in mind. Unfortunately, earlier this year, the company announced it wouldn’t continue operating in the future.
In particular, many people using the services provided by this multi-level marketing company were shocked.
In general, the company was performing well. Moreover, Asirvia was offering a wireless device that enables business owners to promote their business on nearby Android and Bluetooth enabled devices. In addition, the device reach was within 360 degrees of it and had a range of 100m.
Moreover, the Asirvia GO device proved to be effective. So, why did Asirvia’s team decided to discontinue the GO Services as well as the Asirvia Platform?
Is Asirvia a Multi-Level-Marketing Ponzi Scheme?
Above all, in January 2019, Asirvia posted relevant information on its website regarding the future of the company. In addition, in their message, they explain how Asirvia GO is connected to Google Nearby Service.
Moreover, it must have been a difficult decision for Asirvia’s team to discontinue the GO Services as well as the Asirvia Platform.
However, the following message makes us wonder: Is this the real reason, or did the MLM Ponzi scheme collapse? So, let’s take a look at the news.
AsirviaGO Message to all Affiliates
“In 2016, we launched Asirvia with a vision that would create a business renaissance for Main Street enterprises. In 2017 we introduced GO Services to businesses throughout the USA and beyond. Proximity Marketing using GO Services was designed to use today’s technology to be the next major disrupt-er for businesses to grow in their local marketing in a fun, innovative, and affordable way. In these two years, the Asirvia GO has broadcast millions of messages to mobile devices worldwide. Those messages not only drove new customer acquisition for businesses bold enough to see the opportunity that using beacon technology brings, but brought funding to non-profits and charitable endeavors. The success stories are too numerous to list here.
Google Nearby was the first communication channel implemented with the Asirvia Go platform, which identified devices in nearby range to deliver a simple, non-obtrusive message to Android phones. It may have been too successful.
In November 2018, Google announced through its blog that its Nearby service would be taken offline. Despite attempts to communicate to Google that it was severing a relied on and successful channel with an ever-growing number of innovative companies delivering value, the platform is being shut down.
With heavy hearts, given the short notice of the elimination of Nearby, we decided to discontinue GO Services and the Asirvia Platform.
Your GOs will continue to broadcast through the end of your currently paid for subscription. Effective immediately, we have discontinued new account creations and also discontinued billing. This includes subscribers with our ABC and VTC programs. We are going back to the drawing board to build the system that will take proximity 3.0 to the marketplace.
We thank you for your business and in many cases, for your friendship!”AsirviaGO
As we previously mentioned, the Asirvia GO device is a portable or stationary device than can continuously broadcast a message with a clickable link.
Moreover, using the GO Services web-based platform, users could easily program their GO with their message and link in real-time.
Further, the device broadcasts the message and link. Furthermore, these can be viewed as a notification on nearby mobile devices able to receive it.
Also, users have to pay a one-time activation fee of $30, and they can choose between three options:
- Portable GO 400 = $69/month for 3 units
- Stationary GO 1000 = $129/month for 8 units
- GO Bundles = $198/month for 12 units
Moreover, the GO Services feature GO Basic, which is to create messages, and GO Plus, which is for ads.
The Asirvia affiliate membership is $25 a month. In general, affiliates will have to pay the same price for GO devices as retail customers.
Asirvia Ranks and Qualification Requirements
- Affiliate – sign up as an Asirvia affiliate
- Associate – sell and maintain three package subscriptions, recruit three members and generate $1000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Senior Associate – make $4000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Leader – generate $10,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Senior Leader – make $20,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Manager – generate $30,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Senior Manager – make $50,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Regional Manager – generate $75,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Director – make $100,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Senior Director – generate $150,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Regional Director – make $200,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Executive – generate $300,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Senior Executive – make $600,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Regional Executive – generate $1,000,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Vice President – make $1,500,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Senior Vice President – generate $2,500,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Regional Vice President – make $5,000,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Ambassador – generate $7,500,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
- Global Ambassador – make $10,000,000 monthly Group Volume (GV)
Base Pay and Daily Commission Payout
Typically, as with other multi-level marketing companies, you get paid when you manage to recruit other people. In this case, Asirvia pays its affiliates when they sell subscriptions to both members and retail customers.
In other words, Asirvia lets customers earn commissions on new subscriptions and monthly commissions on monthly renewals.
Further, with Asirvia base pay is paid daily. Furthermore, the daily commission depends on the monthly sales volume generated by the affiliate’s downline as well as the affiliate’s rank. Let’s take a look.
- $1000 monthly downline sales volume
- $1 a day
- $4000 monthly downline sales volume
- $4 a day
- $10,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $10 a day
- $20,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $20 a day
- $30,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $30 a day
- $50,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $50 a day
- $75,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $75 a day
- $100,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $100 a day
- $150,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $150 a day
- $200,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $200 a day
- $300,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $300 a day
- $600,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $500 a day
- $1,000,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $750 a day
- $1,500,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $1000 a day
Senior Vice President
- $2,500,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $1500 a day
Regional Vice President
- $5,000,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $2000 a day
- $7,500,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $2500 a day
- $10,000,000 monthly downline sales volume
- $3000 a day
With Asirvia, once you reach the Associate level or higher rank, you can earn a matching bonus. Typically, the matching bonus is from commissions earned by downline members. So, here’s an example
- Associate – 25% match on level 1 on personally recruited members
- Leader or Senior Leader – 25% match on level 1 and 10% match on level 2
- Manager to Regional Manager – 25% match on level 1, 10% match on level 2 and 5% match on level 3
- Director to Regional Director – 25% match on level 1, 10% match on level 2 and 5% match on levels 3 and 4
- Executive or higher – 25% match on level 1, 10% match on level 2 and 5% match on levels 3 to 5
Moreover, there are numerous complaints from unhappy customers. In reality, the company was charging people fees long after they have canceled their subscriptions.
Also, many affiliates complain about never receiving the items or receiving half of the services they have paid for.
Also, given the fact of how many people were denied a refund, we believe Asirvia is like every other multi-level marketing company. They attract both customers and affiliates, promise so many things, and then at some point, the Ponzi scheme collapses.
In general, proximity marketing is a great way to connect business owners with potential customers. However, in this case, in our opinion, sales were not easy. No matter how good a seller you are, when the product is unknown for most people, you cannot do anything about it.