VEXA Global is one of the youngest cryptocurrency companies nowadays. And these days, the company is getting a lot of attention. But how exactly does Vexa Global run their business? Why don’t they provide any detailed information about their business?
The essential question is: Are the company’s intentions good, or is it VEXA Global just another scam site? If you are curious and you want to find out the answers to these questions, then keep on reading. In the following paragraphs, you will find everything there is to know about Vexa Global.
History of Vexa Global
In July 2015 Ernest Bogdanov founded Global Partner LLC. The company’s primary goal was to provide financial analysis. Moreover, Global Partner LLC started creating analytical tools for the forex market.
Next year, in 2016, Global Partner LLC became part of the blockchain technology sector. Undoubtedly, the time was right. The company managed to make big profits throughout this year. And unsurprisingly, they started investing more and more in cryptocurrencies in 2017. This decision lead to the multiplying of their capital.
In 2017, they also started creating tools for the cryptocurrency market. A year later, Global Partner LLC entered the sector and supported startups. In return, they get ROI. Also, Vexa Global claims to generate external ROI revenue from bitcoin ATM fees.
All of this has lead to the opening of Vexa Global in 2019. The platform allows profiting from new technology and trading. This information is also visible on their website.
However, they don’t have an “about us” section. It appears to be filled with this information instead. So, what exactly is Vexa Global? Are they a legit company, or is this another scam company? Most importantly, why is there little to no information about the owner of the company on the Internet?
What is Vexa Global?
The Vexa Global platform was launched in April 2019. Just a month later the company launched the First Vexa Global ATM. According to the company’s plans, in July 2019 Vexa Global will start a cryptocurrency exchange, followed by the release of their token in September 2019.
In November 2019, Vexa Global has plans to launch a trading bot. By January 2020, the company is expected to have its own Vexa payment system.
Owner of VEXA Global
The founder of the company is Ernest Bogdanov. He owns not only Vexa Global but Global Partner LLC. as well. He founded Global Partner LLC. after gaining experience in the financial market. Since then, he has been providing solutions for forex traders.
Moreover, once he entered the cryptocurrency market and after tasting the vast profits from it, he founded Vexa Global. The firm entered the crypto market in 2016 before the bull market and Initial Coin Offering (ICO) craziness experienced in 2017.
Speaking of Vexa Global and Global Partner LLC, something is interesting you should know. In an attempt to simulate legitimacy, Vexa Global provides supposed incorporation documents for Global Partner LLC. Those of you who are familiar with incorporation documents know this is actual incorporation.
The suspicious part is the missing verifiable link between those two companies. And why the registered agent for the incorporation is a third-party company – Valis Group Inc.?
Part of this information is NOT visible on Vexa Global’s website. Who is Valis Group Inc.? The supplied address for Valis Group Inc. is a virtual office. Moreover, this company provides Delaware incorporation services.
The real question is: who is Ernst Bogdanov? Unfortunately, his digital footprint consists of a Facebook profile featuring a visible stock photo. His Facebook page has no content, which makes a lot of people think the account was either purchased or is fake.
Is Vexa Global a Scam?
Back on April 26, Vexa Global informed that they were waiting for a license to be issued by the government of Estonia. With this license, the company can offer crypto trading services and a crypto market and ATM network around the world.
Vexa Global wrote as a news update the following: “At the moment, our company is waiting for a license issued by the government in Estonia to manage the cryptocurrency market and the ATM network in the world!”
Moreover, on the official Vexa Global Facebook page, the company wrote: “all interested leaders who want to be with us in Tallinn, please contact our support.”
Ernest Bogdanov doesn’t exist. Moreover, Vexa Global is not based in the US for sure.
According to the report, Vexa Global is based in Estonia or a neighboring country.
Additionally, the company could be a spinoff of the Exp Asset Ponzi scheme. In a recent post released by Exp Asset, the firm Vexa Global is run by Piotr Badynski.
At the same time, in a recently published post by the owner of Exp Asset Patryk Krupinski explained that Badynski tried to blackmail him.
Krupinski says that Badynski is the owner of the collapsed crypto Ponzi scheme called CryptoTek. Mr. Badynski moves between Poland and Ukraine.
What do you think? Is Vexa Global another Ponzi scheme? If it is not who is the owner of Vexa Global? Is it Ernest Bogdanov or Badyinski? Is another person the owner of Vexa Global?
A paper trail has revealed that Pawel Wojnicy, a Polish serial scammer, is likely the owner of Vexa Global. But is he indeed the owner?
Vexa Global Affiliate Ranks
In the meantime, while you can think about everything you have read so far, let’s talk about Vexa Global Affiliate Ranks. There are 14 different affiliate ranks within Vexa Global’s compensation plan. Each one of the positions comes with its qualification criteria. Let’s see the fourteen ranks of Vexa Global’s compensation plan.
1. Start – sign up as a Vexa Global affiliate
2. Beginner – invest at least $100 and generate at least $10,000 in downline investment
3. Junior Agent – invest at least $200 and generate at least $30,000 in downline investment
4. Agent – invest at least $500 and generate at least $60,000 in downline investment
5. Senior Agent – invest at least $1000 and generate at least $120,000 in downline investment
6. Junior Manager – invest at least $2500, personally recruit and maintain at least one Senior Agent or two Agents, and generate at least $250,000 in downline investment
7. Manager 1 – invest at least $5000, personally recruit and maintain at least one Junior Manager or two Senior Agents, and generate at least $500,000 in downline investment
8. Manager 2 – invest at least $7500, personally recruit and maintain at least one Manager 1 or two Junior Managers, and generate at least $1,000,000 in downline investment
9. Junior Director – invest at least $12,500, personally recruit and maintain at least one Manager 2 or two Manager 1s, and generate at least $3,000,000 in downline investment
10. Director – invest at least $20,000, personally recruit and maintain at least one Junior Director or two Manager 2s, and generate at least $5,000,000 in downline investment
11. Senior Director – invest at least $30,000, personally recruit and maintain at least one Director or two Junior Directors, and generate at least $10,000,000 in downline investment
12. President – invest at least $50,000, personally recruit and maintain at least one Senior Director or two Directors, and generate at least $20,000,000 in downline investment
13. Senior President – maintain at least $50,000 in invested funds, personally recruit and maintain at least one President or two Senior Directors, and generate at least $40,000,000 in downline investment
14. General President – maintain at least $50,000 in invested funds, personally recruit and maintain at least one Senior President or two Presidents, and generate at least $100,000,000 in downline investment
Vexa Global tracks investment volume via a uni-level team. Let’s take a look at the referral and residual commissions for more information.
It is essential to note that no more than 50% of rank required downline investment can be sourced from any one uni-level team leg.
Vexa Global pays referral commissions on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates. These referral commission rates depend on the rank. For example
1. Start affiliates earn a 6% referral commission rate
2. Beginner affiliates earn an 8% referral commission rate
3. Junior Agent affiliates earn a 10% referral commission rate
4. Agent affiliates earn an 11% referral commission rate
5. Senior Agent affiliates earn a 12% referral commission rate
6. Junior Manager affiliates earn a 13% referral commission rate
7. Manager 1 affiliates earn a 14% referral commission rate
8. Manager 2 affiliates earn a 14.5% referral commission rate
9. Junior Director affiliates earn a 15% referral commission rate
10. Director affiliates earn a 15.5% referral commission rate
11. Senior Director affiliates earn a 16% referral commission rate
12. President affiliates earn a 16.5% referral commission rate
13. Senior President affiliates earn a 17% referral commission rate
14. General President affiliates earn an 18% referral commission rate
Vexa Global pays residual commissions via a uni-level compensation structure. Moreover, these residual commissions are paid out at the same rate as referral commissions. They are again based on rank.
Furthermore, a uni-level compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team. Every personally recruited member is placed directly under them.
- If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
- If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on down to a theoretically infinite number of levels.
Moreover, when an investment is made anywhere in the uni-level team, 18% is put aside for commissions. The referring affiliate receives their referral commission rate, which is based on rank. The remaining is paid out as a residual commission.
For example, a Director in your uni-level team recruits someone who invests $1000. The Director receives their 15.5% referral commission, leaving 2.5% to payout residually. The system then searches upline for a Senior Director or higher ranked affiliate to pay the 2.5% balance out to.
- if a Senior is found first, they are paid 0.5% (16% – 15.5%), and the system continues to search upline for a President or higher ranked affiliate
- if a President is found first, they are paid 1% (16.5% – 15.5%), and the system continues to search upline for a Senior or General President
- if a Senior President is found first, they are paid 1.5% (17% – 15.5%), and the system continues to search upline for a General President to pay the remaining 1% out too
- if a General President is found first, they are paid the entire remaining 2.5% balance
It is essential to note that investment made by affiliates recruited by General Presidents do not generate residual commission volume. This is because General Presidents receive the maximum available 18% commission rate on investments as a referral commission.
The Vexa Global Compensation Plan
Vexa Global affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised 1% daily ROI:
Basic – invest $50 to $999 and receive a 130% ROI over 130 days
Premium – invest $1000 to $9999 and receive a 150% ROI over 150 days
Exclusive – invest $10,000 to $100,000 and receive a 180% ROI over 180 days
Rank Achievement Bonus
Vexa Global rewards affiliates for qualifying from the Beginner rank with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
1. qualify at Beginner and receive $200
2. qualify at Junior Agent and receive $500
3. qualify at Agent and receive $1000 or an iPhone XS Max
4. qualify at Senior Agent and receive $1000 or a MacBook Pro
5. qualify at Junior Manager and receive $5000
6. qualify at Manager 1 and receive a Rolex watch
7. qualify at Manager 2 and receive $15,000
8. qualify at Junior Director and receive $25,000 plus an Audi A4
9. qualify at Director and receive $40,000 plus an Audi A5
10. qualify at Senior Director and receive $60,000 plus an Audi A6
11. qualify at President and receive $120,000 plus an Audi A7
12. qualify at Senior President and receive $180,000 plus an Audi A8
13. qualify at General President and receive $400,000 plus a Bentley Continental GT
Joining Vexa Global
Vexa Global affiliate membership is free. Full participation in the Vexa Global income opportunity, however, requires maintenance of at least $50,000 in personally invested funds.
Vexa Global Products
Vexa Global has no actual products or services. However, on their website, they have listed the Crypto ATM as their product.
“A Crypto ATM is a kiosk that allows a person to purchase cryptocurrency by using cash or debit card. Some ATMs offer bi-directional functionality enabling the purchase of cryptocurrency. They also provide the sale of cryptocurrency for cash. In some cases, cryptocurrency ATM providers require users to have an existing account to transact on the machine.
There are two main types of cryptocurrency machines: cash kiosks and ATMs. Cryptocurrency cash kiosks look like traditional ATMs, but do not connect to a bank account and instead connect the user directly to a cryptocurrency exchange.”
After being presented with every fact about this company, do you think it is a legit company? In my opinion, if an MLM company is shady, you should think twice before engaging with it. In this case, Vexa Global is not openly upfront about neither who runs or owns the company.
Moreover, Vexa Global is not registered with the FSMA or any other financial regulator for that matter. “Since Vexa Global platform is not an investment fund or a broker, and does not manage funds of third parties, we do not need to obtain a license of any kind.”
With all this being said, Vexa Global, the crypto ATM company and exchange is probably a crypto Ponzi scheme. So, if you are reading this, please, don’t put your money in this shady company.